a monthly dance with your intimacy
What is BlissDance?
BLISSDANCE is the Art of dancing the Sacred and Sensual as a movement of AWAKENING.
BlissDance is for those who are yearning for Presence, Freedom and Truth.
It is for the brave spiritual warriors who are not scared to dance their crazy wisdom
and the depth of their vulnerability.
It is the dance of TRUE INTIMACY with Self.
BlissDance is designed to facilitate:
- encountering and releasing "body armouring": our emotional protection against feelings.
- connecting with your passionate, instinctual self while frolicking with glee.
- finding your centre and your authentic response to the presence of another.
- allowing movement to come from deep inner stillness
- intimate presence with ourselves and with others, in movement and in stillness, with music and with silence.
- becoming alert and aware of the texture at tapestry of your essence nature
- and ultimately... moving into the oceanic experience of melting into the bigger body of life: Eternal Flowing Bliss!
Join me for an evening of dance, explorations, revelations.
NO PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IS NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE.
Saturday, 20 May
4pm - 6pm
facilitated by Olivia Crow
Kalk Bay Community Hall
(3% admin fees added at checkout)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries
Calendar of Events:
Saturday 17 June | 2 to 6 pm | A Tiger Dance Immersion
Saturday 29 July | 4 to 6pm
Saturday 26 August |4 to 6pm
Friday 22 September | 7 to 9pm